Friday, September 05, 2003

Friday Five

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? Cleaning bathrooms, I guess.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? I don't mind doing laundry and washing dishes. I like to keep things picked up, but don't like to clean.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? I actually don't clean the house anymore since I have a lovely housemate who doesn't mind doing it. I do like to keep the kitchen clean (I'm a clean-as-you-go cook). When I lived alone it was usually a clean after it's needed system.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? The bed must be made as part of getting ready for the day (usually post-shower but pre-hairdryer). I just find unmade beds distasteful. I don't want to see others in their pajamas and I don't want to see their sheets. I also hate dirty dishes sitting around. I have been known to wash dishes in bachelor friends' apartments.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned? My lunch dishes and coffee mug at work yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home