Friday, February 21, 2003

Friday Five

1. What is your most prized material possession? My persian rugs. I'm not sure which one is more prized.

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? My pillow; I've had it since I can remember. It's a feather pillow and very smooshie.

3. Are you a packrat? I try not to be. I really like to get rid of extra stuff, but if I think I might need something, I'll keep it.

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? Does clutter mean pictures, books, etc? If so, then I like it. If clutter means newspapers, dirty dishes, laundry, etc. lying around, then I like spic-and-span. I like things to be neat, but I always have some piles of paper to be read, filed, sorted, etc.

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? A theme? My kitchen has a cooking theme and my bedroom has a peaceful place to relax theme... no I don't have themes. I try to keep things simple, and I would love to stick to the maxim that everything I have is either something I know to be useful or believe to be beautiful, but I'm not sure that I'm there yet.

I feel very terse with my answers. It's been an absolutely crazy week, so I'm feeling a bit stressed out and weekend-ready. TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home