Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sunbreaks

Seen on the back of a car as I biked home today:
Seahawks' 12th Man: the fans
Steelers' 12th Man: the refs
See you next year!


Funny.

Everything seems a little funnier and more pleasant today as the days are getting longer and we've had a couple of gorgeous sunny days here in Seatown. I've been out of sorts (read stressed and cranky) all winter for some reason. And no, I don't think that it's the rain. Rather, I've been feeling like there's too much to do and not enough time, and I just haven't felt very productive. Sort of like those dreams that I sometimes have where I feel like I keep running in place and can never get to where I want to go. But, internship leads are still there, classes are seeming to make more sense, marathon training seems to be going okay, and there's only a month left until Spring Break! And everything smells like spring. That's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home