Saturday, October 16, 2004

In my mind I'm going to California.
Can't you see the sunshine, can't you just feel the moonshine?
Ain’t it just like a friend of mine to hit me from behind?
Yes, I'm going to California in my mind.

I know, I know; James Taylor was really singing about Carolina, but that was the other reunion. The one last April in Durham, NC. Tomorrow, we leave for California for Jeff's college reunion.

We're driving south, mostly on the coast, stopping in Oregon along the way. We'll spend a couple of days in the Monterey area, a couple days in San Fransisco, a side trip to Berkeley, and then on to Palo Alto for the reunion. We're going to see old friends and some family, go on a few bike rides, do a little site seeing, eat, drink, and generally be merry.

This is my first real vacation this year, and I'm ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home