Monday, June 17, 2002

I just read this article about blogs (found via John via Kris), and started becoming overwhelmed by what I'm starting here. I actually misread a line: I thought the author was saying that bloggers redefine the world through their blogs, when actually she was saying that a writer writing about blogs redefined the word blog. Confusing sentence. Anyway, I started wondering what I was doing here; certainly not redefining the world or anything. I just kinda wanted a place to blab. Much cheaper than therapy. By the time I finished reading the article I was okay again. I don't have to be an artist contributing to the latest means of expression. I can just be a random poster/linker with a time/date stamp and I'm in.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the comment thing going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home